Are you worried about that wrinkle you spotted on your face the last time you looked at the mirror?
You probably should get your mind at rest because wrinkles are a natural part of aging.
Wrinkles are the slight lines or folds that develop on your skin. As a natural process of growth, your skin gets drier, lose its ability to fully protect itself from damages and gets thinner. These activities lead to the formation of lines and wrinkles on the skin.
In your entire body, the thinnest and most delicate skin is around your eyes. Little wonder you observe wrinkles first in this area of your face.
According to Dr. Diana Howard of the International Dermal Institute, an aging skin typically displays wrinkles, becomes sallow in color, displays hypo and hyper pigmentation and a general loss of tone and elasticity. Today you will about the Best Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream.
What are the Causes of Wrinkles?
A research by Dr. Susan Obagi of the University of Pittsburg in the Scientific America established that intrinsic aging sets in at about age 20. Your skin produces about 1 percent less of a chemical component called “collagen” and this results in a drier, thinner and more fragile skin. As a result of this, you may have noticed the first set of wrinkles around the thinner section of your face like under your eyes.
Wrinkles occur due to cross-linking of collagen and elastin in the dermis, a dehydration of the Stratum Corneum, a reduction in the mass of the skin muscles and skin thickness.
Aging can only be attributed to the slight generation of wrinkles when you take good care of your skin early enough. You really don’t have to give up on your skin now that the wrinkles are forming. It is just the best time to rather take steps to deal with them and probably slow down the aging process.
However, there are everyday habits that may be responsible for your wrinkles apart from aging. This includes exposure of your skin to burning heat of the sun, chewing gum (I hope you are not too surprised with that), the use of tobacco, freckles, and facial spots among others can increase the setting in of wrinkles quite early.
HOW TO DEAL WITH WRINKLES
In order to handle the wrinkles around your eyes, you need to know that the skin around the eyes is very delicate and thin. This is the reason why the bags below your eyes develop so quickly. The face is also one of the most exposed parts of the body and this makes it a natural victim of elements like the sun and wind.
Any activity you intend to do to reduce the wrinkles on your face must achieve the following:
- Reduce to the barest minimum any appearance of puffiness on your cheek
- Cleaning of skin pores: Your skin requires proper breathing space. This becomes impossible when the pores in the skin have been blocked. The best wrinkle solution must have the capacity to remove dead skins and materials clogging your facial skin pores. Ultimately giving it new life.
- Lift and firm up the appearance of the area right below your eyes: The sags around your eyes isn’t pretty at all. The weakness in the skin around the eyes needs some firming up to allow for the type of look you require. Vitamins and other mineral substances can provide strength to the skin muscles in this area of the eyes.
- Brighten the appearance of dark skins on your face:
- Continuous hydration of your facial skin: When your skin is properly hydrated, essential mineral elements required for the fortification of your skin can easily operate thereby helping your skin to retain the necessary moisture content.
You will naturally want to find solutions that can help you achieve these goals. There is no need to look any further, I will be discussing proven solutions to help you deal with those wrinkles.
In dealing with wrinkles on your face you should get solutions that will provide the following:
- Provide Nutritional supplements for your skin
Guess you have heard or read that “you are what you eat”. Your skin is largely impacted by the nutritional component of your food. Major nutrients that have been found to improve your skin include1.
Fatty acids: Like omega 3 which keeps your skin thick and moisturized
Vitamin E: This is an antioxidant which helps reduce the impact of free radicals on your skin
Vitamin A: Another anti-oxidant which protects your skin from free radicals generated by exposure to sunlight
Vitamin C which is a natural source of collagen for your skin
Beta-carotene, lutein, and lycopene: These minerals prevent wrinkling and protect your skin from damage
Isoflavones: This mineral prevents your skin from damages and improves fine wrinkles in the skin
- Augmenting the production of collagen in your skin: You will agree with me that this should be one of the first solutions to consider when trying to deal with wrinkles.
Collagen is a major structural protein found in the skin. The production of collagen in the skin reduces with age and your exposure to substances like smoking and ultraviolet light from sunlight.
It is generally used in collagen dressing in order to get wound sites on your skin to heal up quickly. Collagen can be obtained from fruits and some facial creams which deal with wrinkles. Some popular products like Revitol have also been identified with good testimonials to contain substances like Matrixyl which increases collagen in the skin. This places resources like this amongst the best anti-wrinkle eye cream in the market.
- Reducing the exposure of your skin to Heat and Sunlight: This is a tough one for the face right? Exposure of your face to sunlight increases the rate of dehydration from your skin and makes your skin very dry and hard. Although it is almost impossible to have your face covered away from sunlight, there are skin protecting creams that can reduce the absorption of ultra violet lights into your skin. These creams also reduce the rate of dehydration of your skin thereby keeping them hydrated for the most part of the day. Hyaluronic acid is a component of creams that firms up the skin by infusing moisture at the cellular level of the skin.
Apart from dehydration, exposure of your facial skin to sunlight also results in the discoloration of your skin. I am sure you have observed the state of your skin on a hot sunny day before. The dermis becomes reddish and often times with patches of sun burning.
- Removal of Hyperpigmentation: is another process associated with aging. It is caused by a reduction in the number of melanocytes in the body. Usually, about 6-8% reduction is observed in individuals by age 30. This reduction results in your skins ability to protect itself against the sun because of the attendant effect of a reduction in the melanin content of the skin.
- Use of Nutrient Rich Skin Cosmetics: Free radicals in the skin introduced by exposure to sunlight are wrinkle agents in the skin. They produce reactive oxygen species which wears out your skin. The right cosmetics should contain vitamins that are nourishing to your skin and reduces or eliminate the impact of these wrinkle agents.
What is the Best Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream?
1. Dermology Anti Aging Solution
Dermology anti-aging provide skin firming advantages around the thin eye skin areas. Another key feature of this cream is that it also provides protection from future wrinkle development by relaxing your skin muscle fibers after removing the fine surface wrinkles.
The general magic is that with an increased absorption of collagen to your facial skin, you would have successfully slowed than the aging process in your body and reduce the development of wrinkles on your face.
With the benefits above, this anti-wrinkle facial cream will also provide you with the following benefits:
- A gradual restoration of broken connections in your skin tissues. Considering that the process of wrinkle development has been going on in your body for a while, restoration of the skin tissue comes in gradually. The cream penetrates skin tissues and strengthens them with the production of collagen especially around the cheek bone areas.
- They contain ingredients like Argireline which helps to relax your facial muscles and gradually remove surface wrinkles. You probably don’t want to underestimate the importance of skin relaxation. This is the only process the skin has to detoxify and remove radicals that damage the skin. When the skin is unable to relax, it produces chemical components like cortisol in excess. Cortisol is responsible for breaking down skin cells.
- Skin moisturizing is another effective outcome of using this cream. Argireline has been shown to work on the mechanical facial lines and tension produced wrinkles. The production of the appropriate moisture content for the skin combined with other ingredients in the cream gradually resurfaces the skin
- Slowing Down Aging: It is not just enough to remove the wrinkles, you want to ensure that the process of wrinkle generation is slowed down considerably. Anti-aging agents like Matrixyl 3000 work to help achieve this objective. It provides a lifting effect for the skin and generally restores your skin appearance.
2. Revitol Anti Aging Moisturizing Cream
Revitol is a major market leader in the anti-aging cream category. For those that love natural solutions, it is a made of pure and natural ingredients that help not only to restore your skin but also deal with the further development of wrinkles.
Key advantages of this cream include:
- Provision of the required moisture level that the skin requires staying hydrated thereby permitting the movement of the necessary minerals for the skins healthy growth.
- It considerably improves the appearance of skin wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes.
- It deals with hyperpigmentation of the skin by removing unwanted dark spots and restoring the skins natural color
- Improving your Cell turnover rate: Typically between over the thirties and eighties, our skin cell renewal rate reduces by between 30-50%. This prolonged process of cell renewal of skin cells slows down the regeneration of process of your skin and the rough, wrinkle prone, and dull nature of your skin. The ability of destroyed tissues to be taken off and replaced by fresh new cells will generally improve the appearance of your skin. The best anti-wrinkle creams in the market can help with the removal of dead facial tissues and allow for a quick replacement of new cells. The active ingredients in Revitol helps to repair the appearance of those unwanted fine lines
My Final Verdict
If you were in my shoes, am sure it is a very difficult choice to make considering that we are comparing to very great products. If you are a naturalist, you will flow in the direction of Revitol however, I will rather vote for Dermology Anti-aging cream mainly because of its ability to help nourish the skin around the face with collagen which is a major protein for the skin’s renewal.
Dermology is a widely acclaimed wrinkle remover and it is popular in the market for slowing downing the aging process. Apart from these clear advantages, its composition is more holistic in dealing with clear wrinkle issues in your eyes.